Sunday, March 11, 2012

One Month

I know, I know. Sigh. How can so much happen in a whole month and yet nothing at all? Well, nothing I'm going to blog about, anyway. Oy, what a month.

BUT! The weather is fricking AMAZING and things are looking up! OK, to be honest, the weather is bizarre and it totally freaks me out that the forcast for the next week is sunny and in the 70s every day. In. March. In. MICHIGAN. What up with that? End Times, that's what. Mosquitos the size of hummingbirds are right around the corner, true fact.

All the sunshine has brought out Chamie's, ahem, amorous side (sigh, AGAIN. This is the 2nd heat she's had since November). It has also brought out my horrible punny side and desire to make my horses speak really awful lolcat.



Brown Mare: "Pssst. Hey. Hey Big Guy. I has a seekrit."





Brown Boy: OMG you're talking to me? For seryous??





Brown Boy: Waaaaiiiiit. Miles feels suspishus. U gon' pull a Lucy an' take mai futball away? I am a sensative boi with the deep feelings an' u hurts me wif ur squels an' kickey feets.


Brown Mare: Shaddup an' lissin. Comes closer. Looks deep into mines eyes.



Brown Mare: I wants to haves ur behbehs. LOTS AND LOTSA BIG BROWN BEHBEHS!!!


Brown Boy: I don' think we're supposeda. Momz gits mad at meeee....





Brown Mare: No? Howz abouts now? D'you like-a mai sexxyfayce?
Brown Boy: Ur sexxyfayce skares me. Pleez stops.



Later that day....





Brown Boy: Hullo Cody-girl, my luvs, you woodn't beleeve whut ol' brown mare said to Miles!


Brown Boy: She wanna hav mai big brown behbehs!
Cody: I will cut her. How do you feel about big dun behbehs?


Wimminz iz crayzee. The cheez stands alone.

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha! So funny!
    This Michigan weather is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that cheeze! He's too cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crying with laughter. "I will cut her." Poor Miles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Hilarious! Kickey feets, lol.
    I too am FREAKED over this weather and suspect that bugs will be in by the BILLIONS and it could be freaky ass crazy hot this summer? God I hope not....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is totally unfair that you (in Michigan) are having better weather than I am (in CALIFORNIA)!! Ugh.

    However, after that comical post, I forgive you.

    Just to make you feel better? Lena goes into season at least 1x a month. All year. Yep. All year. It's embarrassing, really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah, very funny :) This early spring has sent one of ours into heat too--kicky feet and squealing abound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't checked in for a while. This was fantastic! As was the one about your great ride, above.

    ReplyDelete