Sunday, January 1, 2012

In Gratitude

2011, you haven't been super awesome, on many levels. Still, I'm so, so grateful...

That I was able, through luck and the support of my amazing family, to bring my Chamie girl home. Her new environment has brought out her happiness, and I'm so glad she's no longer ignored, living in a stall all day...

And that I continue to own the most incredible horse alive, my boy Miles, who loves to see me, who tucks his head into my arms like a dog, who forgives my mistakes, is more than patient and who, I know, sounds too good to be true. He really is ridiculous in the way that great horses are, though...they defy description. I still don't know how I ended up with one of the greats, though I suppose everyone feels that way about their heart horse.

Happy 2012, my friends. I wish the world for all of us and our beautiful equines in the new year.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope 2012 brings you, Miles, and Chamie all happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah-

    Wishing you and yours all the best in the coming year - health, happiness and prosperity!!

    (((♡♡♡)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I hope it's a great year for you and your equine friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and yes, Miles does sound like perfection...cause he is!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete